Saturday 19 March 2011

Paul + Lisa

I am always intrigued by the stories of how couples meet, fall in love and get married.
Both Paul and Lisa come from Port Elizabeth. They both left for London. They had never met.





Lisa was standing by a lamp post waiting for her flatmate who had forgotten his wallet as they were going to watch X-Men. Paul was with the flatmate.  Needless to say, Paul fell for Lisa and he became Lisa's "X-Tra Special Man." They came back to Port Elizabeth for their wedding on the 19th March 2011 and are now living happily in London. What an delighful and fun couple. I really enjoyed their special day. Hope you do too

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, superbly unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photographs at the graffiti wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume the first 3 photographs of the bride is of her getting ready, they are gorgeous. So romantic. Love the light

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her choice of flowers!! wish I could have been there!! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete