Saturday 26 March 2011

Kurt + Jaclyn


After meeting Jaclyn, I was so excited to be chosen to be her photographer. She was definitely one of the most unique young ladies that I have ever had the priviledge of meeting. She knew exactly what she wanted, and what she wanted was unlike anything I had done before. In South Africa, we are a little behind the themes from 1st World countries, so this was a fantastic challenge for me. Her chosen theme was a "Vintage" afternoon "Tea Party." It was awesome!


Kurt is an incredibly talented musician who is a music teacher that gives guitar lessons. Jaclyn was still at school when she first met Kurt. She started guitar lessons with him and so it came to pass that a while after she  left school  they realized that they had a lot more in common than just music lessons.





Need I say more?

































May the music of your love grow stronger each day for the rest of your lives!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment