Monday 19 March 2012

Bridal Make-Up by Michelle Marx

What an awesome priviledge it was to work with Michelle, watching her transform her models into beautiful brides, AND a beautiful bridesmaid!

No before for this gorgeous bridesmaid, after all at 14 she is automatically classed as gorgeous!!! :D

I watched Michelle as she preformed her amazing work on these precious ladies. Never have I seen such a steady hand and my goodness did my camera love the results. Michelle I take my hat off to you as I watched you patiently for two and a half hours preform an art of work on each of these precious ladies.
Model 1 Before:-

And after:-


Model 2 Before:-

And after:-


Model 3 Before:-


and after:-




To contact Michelle for your bridal + special occasion make-up:-

(Port Elizabeth, South Africa and surrounding area's only):-

Cell: 083 380 5101


Web: michellemarxmakeup.co.za

Thank you so much Michelle and the beautiful models for the priviledge of being able to capture the transformation in my studio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment