Saturday 27 February 2010

Robert + Megan

I always remember my mother telling me that opposites attract. Greg and I are as opposite as you can get...untill I met Robert and Megan!
A truly delightful couple. Megan, a beautiful and very shy young lady, and Robert...well he's wonderfully nutsy, an absolute laugh a minute and game for anything within his values. We thouroughly enjoyed every minute of our time with them!










We arrived at Settlers Park for the Photo session. I love tree's and the first tree I saw was magnificent. I sent the couple off to do a quick pose. Robert was the first to arrive at the tree and decided to do a pose of his own with an empty beer bottle discarded at the foot of the tree. It was hilarious!

















After Robert gave his speech, he sang and played a song to Megan which he had composed for her. It was so very special.






Wishing you both years of love, joy, peace and prosperity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment